Saturday, July 2, 2011

 


Hey lovely bloggers!! I had a chance to use my husband's backup camera to document this outfit. My oldest daughter did an excellent job capturing me chillin' :)! There's nothing like the simplicity of a black & gray outfit. What's awesome is that I got this necklace for FREE from a coworker. It pays to be nice to people!!

gray & black necklace gift from coworker
black camisole Old Navy
gray maxi skirt thrifted (Savers)
black gladiator sandals-remixed BOC by Born
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Rock on for free necklaces.

    If you want to shoot me an email with a picture or link to a picture of your dress you want help toning down - I'd love to help. (Ecc3ntriccynic at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute necklace and I am loving that skirt on you. You look great in maxi's! I laughed at your last comment about your daughter and her sweater/cardi!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. casual & chic! you look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiah--I guess it's good to know that she definitely wears her clothes (to the ground), lol!

    Zarna--I appreciate your comments so much. Thanks :)!

    ReplyDelete