Sunday, July 10, 2011

Olive and Brown

Olive and Brown by The Chocolate Wonder
Olive and Brown, a photo by The Chocolate Wonder on Flickr.

I originally was going to wear these tops with my light orange shorts. My husband thought that the proportions were off, so then I threw these cargos on. I really like the result!

I'm on the hunt for a replacement for these sandals--preferably leather and a little bit lighter brown (dark tan, caramel, or tobacco). Please let me know if you see something within reason--I'm not trying to spend $100 on sandals!! haha!

scarf (tied around my dome)?
wooden earrings made by coworker
Olive button down shirt Old Navy
leopard tank Old Navy
zebra bracelet Kohls
wooden bracelet?
olive stretch cargos--remixedGap
brown sandals--remixed Lifestride

3 comments:

  1. Loving the different shade of leopard with those army green cargos! Cute! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pairing of military and animal print. I suggest finding a brand you know fits and checking out ebay for sandals. Always great deals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. STOP IT!! haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Your comment had me cracking up!! I know right...beep...here's the message..."WASH YO HANDS" you lil nast-TEES!! LOL Kiah

    ReplyDelete