Friday, July 15, 2011

Maxi skirt/ Neutral


Maxi skirt by The Chocolate Wonder
Maxi skirt, a photo by The Chocolate Wonder on Flickr.

I'm participating in two challenges with this one outfit. Pretty Shiny Sparkly has her Bloggers Do It Better challenge out there for maxi skirts. In addition, black & white totally qualify as neutrals so I'm still good for Megan & Keely's summer trend challenge. I absolutely adore this combination and hopefully ya'll feel the same!!

tan sweater--remixed thrifted
black & white skirt--remixed thrifted
black & white necklace--remixed thrifted
brown & cream necklace--remixed Burlington Coat Factory
brown, tan, & black sandals TJMaxx (Lucky Brand)

14 comments:

  1. Like how you coordinated the sweater and shoes, I might have tended to go more matchy with the top and skirt..your way is better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot to say:
    Glad to see you in the Challenge. Hope to see you at more challenges and at my blog. Come and see how a over 45 year old wears the Maxi Look yet again! (I have been through this trend before!) Still Blonde after all these YEARS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to pull two challenges together. I know it's hard with so many challenges, but thanks for participating in mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeahhh! You look fabulous. I would not be able to do this challenge, but you're totally ROCKING it. The print's super intriguing. Adooore.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Still Blonde... thanks for the compliment and the visit :)!

    @Megan--I'll always participate in your challenges because they rock!

    @Lexy--Thanks :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that sweater!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is insane!! I am in love!! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the styling!

    robyn of boluxe.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty skirt!

    Check out my blog some time at http://stylelustpages.com!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you tell me more about Megan & Keely's challenge? Or forward me a link :) Thx!

    Robyn of boluxe.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the skirt!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Robyn--if you come back through this page, here you go: http://www.meganmaedaily.com/2011/06/fashion-challenge-summer-trends.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. This warm brown/almost orangey sweater color with black and white is an instant classic, I think! You wore it so well!

    ReplyDelete