Thursday, June 30, 2011

Camera Issues

I had all intentions of taking outfit pictures this week. Well, I go to take a picture today and my camera (Canon Powershot A3100) had a weird lens error!! Ugh!! It's less than a year old. Unfortunately, I don't know where the receipt is and I'm pretty sure I opted out of the additional warranty. So, I may have to figure out how to use my husband's fancy camera or pay him to take shots of me every other day, lol!

So, for folks who have had a similar issue, is it worth trying to have this camera fixed or should I just save up for something more substantial?

4 comments:

  1. Ohh, that stinks that your camera isn't working well! Maybe you'll find out what's wrong with it or your husband will be super generous to help you out everyday. ;)
    http://www.fashionaddictgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully it's a cheap fix! If not, then I really should start putting aside a little bit every week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about you camera and I'm sure you can think of a million ways to pay your hubby for taking shots of you...wink wink!! lol Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. It depends, if it wasn't a point and shot I'd say fix it, as it would be cheaper to fix a DSLR than buy a new one, for point and shoots it depends on if your camera value is still high, for example if you bought it for $200.00 and it cost $100.00 to fix it, you may as well buy a new one...

    ReplyDelete