Friday, June 24, 2011

Picasa v. Flickr

 

I normally use Picasa to edit my outfit photos, upload them to flickr, and then use a flickr interface to publish my post here. I just cut out the middle man (flickr) and this post seems to be just fine. Don't get me wrong--I like the sense of community that flickr has as far as groups and communities go, but as my photography has evolved from photos of my baby and nature to daily outfits, using strictly Picasa might be the way to go!

Outfit details: Everything is thrifted except for the orange camisole (it's from Old Navy).

7 comments:

  1. I had so many issues with flickr. Using bloggers connection with picasa is just so much easier. The quality of the image hosting is limited, but better than having the issues tied to flickr.

    I love the overlay crochet piece. It's so awesome over that print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good to know about your issues w/ flickr. Frankly, I'm tired of paying the fee for unlimited photo storage. I don't even post enough photos on flickr anymore to justify the expense.

    Thanks for the compliment--expect to see this crochet piece way more this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with the layers and the lace vest/top is fantastic!! I told you before that I am in love with those shoes!! I hope you are well! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEK YOU LOOK ADORABLE. I love, love, LOVE that top. It looks so chic. It can be hard to pull off, but you totally do. AWESOMEEE.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heads up on the graphic. Somehow we all managed to overlook the misspell!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All is well besides my camera! Thanks, Kiah!

    Thank you, Zarna. I'm still in shock that you comment in my little corner of the web!!

    Lexy--Hi!!

    Megan--It's all good. I just had a brain freeze moment myself. It happens to the best of us :)!

    ReplyDelete