Monday, June 11, 2012

This or That Summer Challenge Outfit #1

 
Posted by Picasa
For day 1 of Megan and Kiki's challenge , I decided to wear my platform wedges. Looking at the days, I just realized that I mixed up day 1 and day 2--oops!! In any case, I thought that this outfit came together quite well. Surprisingly, the wedges were pretty comfy too for a long day on my feet. brown & tan earrings made by coworker brown lace dress Apt. 9--Kohls leopard belt thrifted platform wedges Lucky Brand via TJMaxx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us! Love the wedges, they look great with the full skirted dress. Feel free to flip-flop the days if need be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan Mae--the flip flop wasn't on purpose but thanks for the permission to adjust as need be :)!

    Kish--thanks! Leopard goes with everything!

    ReplyDelete