Friday, August 5, 2011

Maroon & Leopard

 


Hey,

Still living the 'lady of leisure' lifestyle. Training for staff (aka teacher workshops) start in about 2 weeks and I ain't ready!! I've basically been living in casual clothes for the last month but figured I'd document today's outfit. I actually like the darker red against the snow leopard blouse. I hope that everyone has an awesome weekend planned!!

maroon lace blouse thrifted (savers)
leopard print blouse JCPenneys?
tan capris TJMaxx
brown sandals LifeStride
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, what went wrong with my camera is that I went to take outfit photos at the beach and the damn tripod fell over. If only it could have been some mechanical issue under a warranty repair...

    anyway, love your leopard - hope you have a great weekend!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for animal print! It looks pretty in this combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVEEEE leopard...I can't ever get enough....

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice! you look stunning!!!! i really enjoyed reading your blog. it's amazing.


    following your blog now.

    silvia,
    www.poisepolish.com

    ReplyDelete