Friday, February 18, 2011

30 for 30 Winter Outfit #14 + Capsule Challenge

I'm so glad it's Friday, and we have next week off-oh yeah!! For those who have it off, enjoy the 3 day weekend!

The 30 for 30 Challenge will be the only reason why I get dressed next week! I desperately need this time to reflect, and catch up on sleep, lol!



orange earrings made by coworker
purple cardigan thrifted (NY & Co)
leopard print blouse thrifted (Michael by Michael Kors)
dark wash jeans thrifted (DKNY)
brown boots Born

2 comments:

  1. i seriously need more purple in my life--this cardigan is a perfect color! love it with your printed top here.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow remixer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :). I wasn't a huge fan of purple until recently--now, I can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete