Tuesday, February 15, 2011

30 for 30 Winter Outfit #11 + Capsule Challenge

I really like the turquoise and mustard combination that I've got going on today. Originally, I was going to wear this without the cardigan but it seemed like 'the girls' were too prominent. I try to be careful about things like that, especially since I teach 6th graders.

Speaking of school, please remind me to be careful about what I mention online. One of my good friends was called out for complaining about the kids on faacebook. You just never know...

turquoise necklace-- made by co-worker
mustard turtleneck-- Marshalls
purple cardigan--thrifted (NY & Co)
turquoise skirt-- Chadwicks
brown heels-- Indigo by Clarks

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! And to think that I was going to get rid of this skirt at one point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the turquoise and mustard together - the purple cardigan really ties them all together.

    Some great looks in your capsule, Laniza!

    ReplyDelete