Wednesday, July 7, 2010

30 for 30 Day 1--Full Skirt/Purple, Cream, and Gray

While figuring out what items to include in the challenge, I knew I wanted to try different color schemes with this skirt. I've worn it with purple, lime, and pink. Cream and gray gives the skirt a soft feel which I love! I didn't include any pants in my chosen items so I've got to get real creative with my dresses and skirts. I'm up for the challenge!!

light gray vest-- NY & Co.
rose quartz necklace-- local boutique
cream blouse-- Target
purple floral skirt-- Old Navy
brown sandals-- Lifestride via shoes.com

3 comments:

  1. Loving that skirt
    I shall be starting my challenge on sat as I am at my parents. but thought I would try say hi to everyone and see how its going so far.

    Daisy Dayz Home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm so glad I decided to pick up this skirt in purple. Old Navy has it in pink, green, and black, too, on clearance.

    ReplyDelete