Friday, June 28, 2013

Style Me Friday--Gray T-shirt

Long time no see! The school year has ended and I've been in straight 'get my life back' mode. Usually, I relax during June and July, but lately I've been busy! Anyways, I thought that I would have to cheat and wear a gray dress to participate in this week's Style Me Friday. It turns out that I thrifted a gray workout tee a while ago. This is a great way to get more wear out of it than just to the yoga studio. gray t-shirt thrifted (Nike) gray necklace made by coworker black & white maxi skirt thrifted black sandals b.o.c.

11 comments:

  1. This is a great look! And yes, you can definitely do more with your tee than take it to yoga :-) Enjoy the rest of your summer. School is just around the corner!

    P
    http://pinktopieces.wordpress.com/2013/06/28/gray-tee-at-the-tabernacle/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and don't remind me, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great printed maxi - those are always a favorite summer go-to!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute skirt and I love Born shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I try to catch them on sale (or thrifted)!

      Delete
  5. Cute maxi! I love it!

    xo, Kenya @ Kenya L Fashion Blog

    www.kenyaldesigns.com

    ReplyDelete