Friday, January 25, 2013

Blazers Week

TGIF!! I think I'm in love with blazers. Apparently, I need more basic blazers because out of the 7 that I own, 6 of them have patterns, haha!
burgundy/oxblood blazer Apostrophe (thrifted) blue blouse the limited (thrifted) black skirt Merona (Target--thrifted) gunmetal oxford heels Chinese Laundry via DSW
pink multicolored blazer thrifted pink blouse thrifted black pants the limited (thrifted) black flats Merona (Target--thrifted)
plaid blazer thrifted purple cowl neck sweater dress Connections (thrifted) purple tights Savers brown boots Born

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are such awesome blazers - especially loving that last plaid one! I wish I could thrift better blazers - most of the ones I find are very 80s. Yours are all so pretty and modern.

    ReplyDelete