Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tan & Olive

I originally wanted to wear these cargo pants with a floaty ivory top but the top had some sort of weird stain on it. This is why I usually stay away from white!! Anyways, although my husband dislikes this sweater, I appreciate its comfort and ability to match almost any neutral.
camel openweave sweater thrifted aztec necklace gifted (piperlime.com) olive cargo pants thrifted tan oxfords thrifted P.S. My locs are really growing. I'm so glad that I can use my own hair to tie some locs out of my face.

2 comments:

  1. haha....so funny you asked that question about my being comfortable showing the "girls"....to be honest..."NO!" lol I totally stepped out of my box with those outfits! I kept repeating over and over again to the photographer that I felt so weird showing so much skin! Don't know if I can do that again but the dresses are truly beautiful! ;-) Thanks for your comment. I love this top on you and those oxfords are dope. Hope you are well! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The oxfords are everything, haha! Yeah, I'm always thinking about coverage being a teacher and all. Save that fuschia dress for adult only time, ;)

    ReplyDelete