Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall Trends: Leopard

 




Hey--I'm participating in Megan (and Keely)'s Fashion Challenge: This or That. Click the badge on the right side for further information. Today, participants had a choice of snake print or leopard print. I actually saw a similar outfit on Jessica's whatiwore and knew that I had the pieces to recreate a similar scheme. I think it came out well considering that this photo was taken at the end of a very long Monday!

blue silk shirt thrifted (Savers)
leopard print belt thrifted (Savers)
turquoise skirt Chadwicks
black tights TJ Maxx
black wedges Me Too via DSW
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color combination with your leopard belt! Great look :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, lady! I cannot tell you how much I love this look. The leopard belt sets off the blue monochromatic look so perfectly. It looks like you pulled the clothes from a magazine and strutted them out in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,H&K :)

    What a sweet comment, Megan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did such a great job with your interpretation of the inspiration photo! Love those colors! Kiah

    ReplyDelete