Sunday, May 15, 2011

Orange & Olive

Orange & Olive by The Chocolate Wonder
Orange & Olive, a photo by The Chocolate Wonder on Flickr.

I was hesitant in buying this blouse because the sleeves are mad big but the color is awesome! I received lots of compliments on it so I'd say it's worth it. Say hi to Baby Incredible :)

orange paisley blouse thrifted (Savers)
blue/green necklace thrifted
orange & green earrings--remixed made by coworker
olive stretch cargoes Gap
olive gladiators Steve Madden via DSW

4 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD...what a cute baby!! So adorable! I love your top! The color and print is amazing! Thank you for your recent comment. Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. well this is just the cutest picture ever! you are both beautiful :) and I love those sleeves and that print! great buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the top. Thanks for joining Keely and my fashion challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Kiah! She's a handful, for sure, but I love her to pieces :).

    Thanks, Chelsea :) :)!

    Megan, hopefully I have enough colors to do the challenge well. I know for a fact that I don't have a lot of yellow in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete