Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 for 30 Outfit #23--Orange and Olive

This outfit is so awesome! I saw this scarf out of the corner of my eye and I'm so glad I grabbed it. I like the fact that I'm combining a version of red and green that is not Christmas-y. Oh, and if you're wondering where my leopard item is, it's hiding underneath the scarf!




orange & green earrings made by coworker
orange/olive scarf thrifted (savers)
olive cardigan Marshalls
orange/red dress Myshape.com
brown patterned tights Marshalls
brown flats B.O.C. by Born

3 comments:

  1. Love your daily pics - you look great. Orange is so "in" right now - it's a good match for the leopard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @From Suns to Moons--I absolutely agree! i can't wait until the weather warms up to try this look again.

    @Genuine Lustre--Thank you! I've always loved orange so I'm super excited for the Spring season.

    ReplyDelete