Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Gray and Black


Gray and Black
Originally uploaded by The Chocolate Wonder
This skirt makes me feel very pretty :). I found it at a thrift store last week and was going to pass on it, but I'm so glad I decided to get it. I'm especially excited over the patterns and textures that I've got going on in this outfit.

black cardigan--remixed Old Navy
gray polka dot dress--remixed Ann Taylor Loft
black & white lace skirt-- Worthington (thrifted)
gray tights--remixed Target
black fishnet tights--?
black tall boots--remixed Naturalizer

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic thrifting find! I love the lace-like effect of the pattern! (Is it an actual lace overlay?) It's a lovely length on you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's an actual lace overlay. Thanks for commenting :)!

    ReplyDelete