Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring Wardrobe Capsule Challenge Day 4

Jane has started a Spring Wardrobe Capsule challenge on her blog. Do check it out if you're so inclined. The main idea: Rock 10 items from your wardrobe, mixing and matching throughout the week.

This is my favorite outfit thus far. I'm using the shirt-dress from Monday as the neutral layer for today's outfit.

turquoise necklace-remixed made by coworker
spring jacket--remixed Target
tan shirt-dress--remixed NY & Co
turquoise skirt--remixed Chadwicks
brown tights--remixed Old Navy
brown boots--remixed Born

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors you've chosen for the capsule, especially this turquoise skirt - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the visit and the compliment! I had the skirt for at least a year before I finally decided to start wearing it. I'm glad I held on to it!

    ReplyDelete